Cocoa Butter Lavender Duo
What a calm, nurturing pair. Our signature cocoa butter with Pacha's French Lavender Soap. An essential duo.
Available while supplies last.
Our cocoa butter contains grape seed oil with is a good source of vitamin E and is high in antioxidants. Grapeseed oil also moisturizes the skin and minimizes the signs of aging. The aloe vera oil in our cocoa butter contains vitamin C, Beta-carotene, vitamins E, B1, B2 and B6.
While keeping the notes of cocoa butter’s traditional chocolate scent, our cocoa butter adds a sophisticated blend of notes that include vanilla, amber, fruit and musk.
Size: 4 oz.
- Cocoa butter
- Grape seed oil
- Aloe vera oil
- Fragrance/ essential oils
Pacha's Almond Goat's Milk Soap
The lavender in this soap contains lavender essential oil from plants sustainably harvested in purple Brazilian clay.
Size: 4 oz
- Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil*
- Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil* and/or Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide**
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Natural Fragrance (Non-synthetic scent derived from essential oils and plant extracts)
- Kaolin (Clay)
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
*Rainforest Alliance Certified
**Used to saponify oils into soap. None remains in final product. Natural colorants are powerful! Pacha Soap Co. recommends using a dark-colored washcloth when using this blend, as the colors may bleed when wet.